Monday, June 30, 2008

Wedding bells

So I'm going to a bridal shower this week and I needed a card. Lately we only have baby showers, no bridal showers so it's a nice change to be able to make a bridal shower card. This card looks sooooooooo much better in real life. First I stamped the flower from the "Embrace Life" set from Stampin up in craft white onto vellum, and then embossed with clear EP. Next I flipped the vellum over and painted them using Stampin Up's ink pads, certainly celery, so saffron, and bashful blue.It made for a really pretty effect. I can't seem to take pictures of my cards without losing a lot of detail like the embossing from the nestabilities. I guess I'll have to practice a little more. TFL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I really like how you stamped this flower on vellum, embossed it and "painted" it with SU inks. Love the cut out circle and the placement of the vellum flowers. Going to have to CASE this one! BTW, this should be in your SCS gallery!