Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas...

Sorry if I'm scaring you. I love Christmas, it's my favorite holiday but this is early even for me. I told myself last year that I was going to start my Christmas cards very early this year, so that's what I'm attempting to do. Plus the craft sale that I want to get ready for is in November which means I have a lot of cards to make. TFL.

This first card was made using cs from our LSS (sorry, that's all I remember). I used silver embossing powder on vellum and then attached the vellum to the light blue pp. The ribbon is old olive from Stampin Up.


Another simple card made with whisper white CS from SU and the rest of the pp is again from our local store. I used SU white craft ink to do all the snowflakes and also used the scallop circle punch, also from SU. Ribbon is from a $1 bin from Michaels! They had a bunch of wider grosgrain on clearance, I really wish I had bought more, not that I really need it.


This card is made with designer pp that I've had in my collection for years already, it actually has a shimmer to it, very cute. Ribbon is SU's old olive.

No comments: