Monday, September 1, 2008

Good Morning!

It's a rainy day over here and it's a holiday so it makes for a perfect lazy day. Which translates into lots of cardmaking...

My Christmas card today is something I've seen done by quite a few artists and have been wanting to try. I think I might have missed the boat on this one though, I don't think the colors look quite right, but you never learn if you don't try, right?
For the circles I punched out the baja breeze with my 1 1/4 punch from SU, then I stamped with versmark and the heat & stick powder, next I used my heat gun to melt the powder, while it was still warm I added the dazzling diamonds and used the heat gun once more to set the glitter.

Here's the Recipe:

Stamps: Sincere Salutations, Priceless
Inks : StazOn black
Paper: The two browns I believe are bazzil but I don't remember the names, the blue is the new In Color from Stampin Up! Baja Breeze.
Other: Hemp Twine, SU! Heat & Stick pwd, SU dazzling diamonds

No comments: