Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Peaceful days

What better way is there to spend a day then to make cards. We're having a very quiet peaceful day in our house, my kind of day.

My first card was one I made late last night. I'm really enjoying the pocket silhouettes stamp set. Very calming.

Recipe:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Inks: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, DSP Green Tea
Other: MM Brads, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon


This next card was made using my cuttlebug swiss dots folder. I love my folders but sometimes forget to use them. Very basic card but I like how it turned out.


Recipe:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, So Saffron
Other: Chocolate Chip ribbon, swiss dots embossing folder

The last card was just a simple idea I saw on SCS, using your white gel pen to highlight a stamped area. Very pretty effect.

Recipe:
Stamps: Sincere Salutations, Eastern Blooms
Ink: Chocolate Chip, White gel pen
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Other: White grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Great cards Tina.. I especially love the Pocket Silhouette cards!