Thursday, September 11, 2008

Silence is bliss

My mother took the kids for the afternoon which gives me some much needed silence at least for a few hours. I love my kids but they can try your patience, especially if it's on a day where all you want is some peace and quiet.

So I tried my hand at making these adorable boxes. I got the template from Split coast stampers. Although I did change the measurements so that they would hold your typical card measurement of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I'm thinking about making some of these for the local craft show that I'll be at this year. I was thinking I would make maybe 5 simple cards to go in the box with envies. They're so easy to make.
I won't post the recipe for these since they were made using paper that I've had laying around for ages so I don't remember where they're from.

No comments: