Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Simple, Simple.

Today I made two cards that were both very simple one layer cards. I love those kind of cards but too often I don't think of making them. I'll also be selling these at our local craft show, I hope I won't be too disappointed in sales...

The first card still has me wondering if I should maybe add some white tafetta ribbon to the top. I tried and I like it both ways but I do want to keep it simple. There is a fine line between simple and plain and I'm aiming for simple.

Recipe:
Stamps: Peaceful Wishes, Holidays & Wishes
Ink: Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, White Kraft, Sahara Sand
Paper: Sahara Sand

The following card looks so much better IRL. I added crystal effects to the red spots on the trees which adds a subtle elegance to it. I colored the trees with my aqua painters and classic ink pads, so easy.

Recipe:
Stamps: Merry & Bright
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red
Paper Whisper White
Other: Crystal Effects

Thanks for looking!

No comments: