Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Great Sale!!

First off, sorry about the gap between postings. Our craft sale went well, I sold a lot of stuff, made new contacts and had a lot of fun. But the next morning my DH and I went on a road trip and I was sick the entire time, it was not pleasant. Through this road trip we decided that we're moving 10 hrs north to a small town called Peace River. My DH got a job offer up there and we've been wanting to move for a while already. So long story short, we're moving and my life is not slowing down, yet. I'll post pics of the craft sale ASAP.

On to the sale, right now SU! is offering up to 50% off bundled pkgs. Wohoo! I've been wanting to purchase the All in the Family set and now I think I might just have to get it. Check it out, tons of great stuff on sale. I can't believe the curly label punch is on sale too, I just bought that set, grrr. I don't even have it in the mail yet. Oh well.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll post pics as soon as I get my head back on straight.

No comments: