Saturday, December 20, 2008

Have yourself a very Merry Christmas

This could possible be my last post for a little while, I still have not finished all my Christmas shopping so I'll be busy getting that done. Plus my DH is almost home for the holidays so that'll make it a lot easier to get things done. We celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve and Christmas day so I will not be around much next week. I love Christmas but I also love it when things go back to normal.

So I'm starting to get off my Christmas card making kick and I actually made a different one, it's a set I've been eying for a while and I finally took the plunge. It'll be a great set for masculine cards. As you can tell, I really enjoy cards made using the reverse mask technique, so simple, fast and yet beautiful.

Recipe:
Stamps: Winds of Grace, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Other: Hemp Twine, Jumbo eyelets

Here's another simple reverse mask card using the retired Peaceful Wishes stamp set. Love that set.


Recipe:
Stamps: Peaceful Wishes, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Always Artichoke, Riding Hood Red
Paper: Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Other: Crystal Effects

Thanks for looking!

No comments: