Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Sunday

I love Sundays, the perfect day to relax, spend time with family, and make some cards. Today's cards were easy but I like them. I hadn't made one single Valentine's day card, so today I made one. I like how it turned out but the pictures really doesn't do it justice, I should have waited until morning I guess.

Recipe:
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly, Holidays & Wishes
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, DSP unkown
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Pink Pirouette
Other: Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, half back pearls, nesabilities


Recipe:
Stamps: Take Three
Paper: Basic Grey, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, DSP-Urban Garden
Ink: Basic Grey
Other: Black grosgrain ribbon, nesabilities

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love the butterfly one! I hadn't thought to use that set as a V-Day card. TFS!