Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's a great Day!

It's such a nice day in our house today, the kids are playing well together, my DH is sleeping after working all night, and I'm catching up on things. I'm not going to let my laundry pile put a damper on my day, lol.

I did this card yesterday for another SCS challenge, this time it was a sketch challenge, my favourite kind. It's a fairly simple card to make, I watercoloured the flower and than carefuly cut it out and adhered it to the sahara cardstock. Otherwise not much so explain.

Recipe:
Stamps: Morning Soft, Best yet
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand, DSP-Parisian Summer, Watercolour pp
Ink: Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, Basic Black
Other: Hodgepodge, Cuttlebug embossing folder

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your day is going well also!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is truly beautiful. What a lovely blog. I will be adding you to my watch list.