Thursday, January 22, 2009

More Cards

Well if you haven't noticed it yet, you will after todays card uploads, I am currently in love with rhinestones! They give a card such an elegant boost, it adds just the right ammount of sparkle.
I added crystal effects to the petals of the card, in real life it gives it such a nice effect. Otherwise, it's a pretty basic card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Embrace Life, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Baja Breeze, Basic Grey, Whisper White, DSP-Urban Garden
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Grey
Other: WW Taffetta Ribbon, Rhinestones, nestabilities, Crystal Effects

I shouldn't be posting this card with the ink smears on it but I made it and maybe this will finally get me to order a new Bravo Burgundy ink pad. Apparently this color gets a weird film on it after a while, mine has it and the ink doesn't want to dry properly. I'm having to heat set it and even then, it doesn't always prevent the smears. I think my next order I'll have to add a new pad.

Recipe:
Stamps: Dream a Little
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand, DSP-Parisian Summer
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke, Pink Pirouette
Other: Crstal Effects, Ribbon, rhinestone brads

No comments: