Thursday, January 29, 2009

My favourite time of the week is here, the end. Love those days, we just came back from sledding with the kids and now we're going to treat ourselves and go out for dinner.

Today's card is another challenge over at SCS, it's called a CAS card, meaning clean & simple. Lately I've become really fond of a lot of layers on my card so this felt a little boring for me but like I've said before, it's good to get out of your comfort zone.

First I used my circle nestability to create the dry embossed frame, it's hard to see in the photo but it is there. Then I stamped the bird and watercoloured it in with my auqua painter and ink pads.

Recipe:
Stamps: Spring Song
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, choclate chip, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Old Olive

Thanks for looking, have a great weekend!

No comments: