Friday, February 20, 2009

Do Post or Not to Post

I debated on wether I should even post this card since I really don't care for it, but here it is anyway, in all it's...glory? Sometimes you make a card and everything just seems to fall into place, well that was definitely not the case with this card. I struggled with everything. Oh well, it's not that it's ugly, but just not one that I love.

Recipe:
Stamps:
Spring Song
Paper: Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, DSP-To The Nines
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Always Artichoke, More Mustard
Other: Chocolate Chip ribbon, 5/16" Neutral brads, Nestabilities

Thanks for stopping by, have a great afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually like this card. Sometimes you have to incorporate differnent things that at first you may not like, but others do. (Does that make any sense?)

Anonymous said...

Yes it does.