Monday, February 16, 2009

Good Morning!

I hope everyone had a good weekend, ours was a nice lazy one. Well except on Valentine's Day, we ended up going to Grand Prairie and spent the day shopping, eating and watching a movie with the kids. We had a really good time.

I'm really enjoying my new stamp sets, up until now I hadn't gotten any inspirational sets and they just seem to go so well with my designer pp. The colors of the paper are also what I really love, soft muted colors. As you can see on the card my stitching is a little sloppy, I will admit that this was the first time in a looooooooooooong time that I used my sewing machine on a card. Practice makes perfect right!

Recipe:
Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers
Paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, DSP-Parisian Breeze
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: Taffeta kraft ribbon, 5/16" neutral brads in very vanilla

Thanks for stopping by, hope everyone is having a great Monday!

No comments: