Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Pet Peeve

I hate waking up to a dirty kitchen and that's how my morning started. I left right after dinner last night to have a little mommy time (aka, went for a movie), I didn't feel like cleaning up when I got back, so it was my own fault, but I still hate it. But on a positive note, my kitchen is now gleaming, the dishwasher is going and I was able to make a card, not bad huh.

I am getting a little sick of the dsp that I have, I'm eagerly waiting for my new stash that should arrive next week. This catalogue has such beautiful designer paper, it was hard to pick which ones I wanted first.

Recipe:
Stamps: Dream a Little, Fundamental Phrases
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Tangarine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, DSP-Hawaii Papaya, watercolor pp
Ink: Tangarine Tango, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip
Other: Hemp Twine, Cuttlebug embossing folder

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: