Friday, February 27, 2009

Watercolouring

I love watercolouring, I'm still trying to get it just right with shading and all but I think it's coming along nicely. Here's a quick card that I did a few minutes ago, I created a frame by reverse masking, I used that technique a lot over Christmas so today I wanted to use that technique for a flower card. I think it turned out okay, something that I could easily do at a workshop.

Another good friend of mine has also joined the blog world. She's actually my upline, the demo that I signed up under so you'll definitely want to check out her blog to get ideas. It's on the left hand side under Blogs I Love, it's called MariAnne's papercrafts. Have a look!


Recipe:
Stamps: Morning Soft, Refuge & Strength
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Watercolour pp
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand
Other: Clear Rhinestone brads

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kristin Moore said...

This is just stunning! You did a very nice job watercoloring that flower!!