Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Monday everyone!

It's such a beautiful day here, the sun is shining, my boys are in kindergarten and my daughter is busy stamping her favourite stamps, yes I let my dd use my stamps. I'm not one to panic if the wood blocks get dirty, I would rather have well worn stamps that have created a lot of memories with my daughter, then perfectly preserved stamps that have no memories.

Here's a card I made this morning. When this dsp first came out I loved it, used it a lot. But now it's starting to feel "old" so I figure I better use it quickly before it sits in my paper collection for life!

Recipe:
Stamps: All Holidays, Eastern Blooms
Paper: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, DSP-Green Tea
Ink: Baja Breeze, Old Olive
Other: Baja Breeze Ribbon, 5/16" Neutral brads, Crystal Effects (for the flower center)

Thanks for stopping by, have a great Monday!

No comments: