Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lost my Mojo

Sorry for the sparse posts, I lost my mojo and I am not sure it is completely back. It is -44 with the wind chill right now, ouch thatès cold. I am so ready for spring right now but it appears that mother nature wants to keep us waiting a little longer.

Today I have two cards, one is a baby girl card, a copy of my other baby cards, and the other is a card we did at a workshop I had over the weekend. I used SAB products for the workshop card, including the dsp and then used a layer of vellum over top to soften the look. I also clear embossed the hearts, I think it adds that extra little oomph to the card, plus since it was a workshop card, new stampers love heat embossing.

Recipe:
Stamps: Nursery Necessities, Dollar Store stamp
Paper: Kraft, Pink Pioruettte, Very Vanilla, DSP-Parisian Summer
Ink: Pink Pirouette
Other: Halfback pearls, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing folder, Eyelet Border Punch


Recipe:
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches, All Holidays
Paper: Sahara Sand, So Saffron, CS Vellum, DSP-Delicate Dots
Ink: Basic Black
Other: SAB Ribbon Bundle, Eyelet Border punch, Heart Punch

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina I love your so saffron and sahara sand card. It is stunning...I am sorry about the cold, I will be back in it next week but for now I am enjoying the sand between my toes. Take a peek at some sunny pics if you'd like ...I have a link under Kristina's challenge this week for my vacation blog! I hope it perks you up! ~Hugs Donna