Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Monday

We are experiencing a very wet Monday in Manitoba today, in fact I still have not planted any flowers because of the cool spring that we're experiencing. Hopefully soon. Well my garage sale was a huge success! We were really hoping to sell almost everything and we did, we only had a 4 small boxes left of the 30 or so that we had filled with stuff for the sale. And those 4 are all going to the thrift store so we're free of all this stuff we no longer wanted, yeah! Plus I sold a few of my cards and made a few contacts, that alone was worth it to me. I'm so excited to get classes or clubs going. Mitchell has a craft fair of some sort on July 11 and they are looking for vendors, so I definitely plan on signing up! If you're in the area why not stop by and sign up for some stamping fun!!

On to my card, I made this card last week but didn't have time then to post it so it gets posted today. I had trouble getting the colours to look right in the photo but I think most of us are familiar with these colours IRL.

Recipe:
Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Whisper White, DSP- Parisian Breeze
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Other: Kraft Taffetta ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Debra said...

I just found your blog and I love your creations!! I look forward to seeing your work.

Kerney Whitman ~mom2grace~ said...

Just found your blog (came over from SCS). You have some GREAT stuff! Very clean and well thought out. Lots of great interiors, too! I'll be bookmarking ya!