Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Feels like a Monday

Well as my title would suggest, it feels like a Monday to me today. But hopefully with enough cardmaking it'll start to feel like a better day.

I have two cards to post today, both using basic black and kiwi kiss. I can always tell when I'm in need of new stuff to play with, I get bored with my colors and find it harder to come up with something original. But if all goes well, my big order should get here tomorrow.
This first card is a case from a very talented stamper, Pam Varnell, you'll find her blog on the left- Stamping with Pam. She used such vibrant rich colors, all of which I don't have. But I loved the layout so I made due with what I had. I definitely want to order a bigger variety of DSP next time I order. So far my collection is mostly blues, and greens.

Recipe:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Basic Black, Basic Grey, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, DSP?
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Basic Grey
Other: Black brads


Recipe:
Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Cause For Celebration
Paper: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, DSP?
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Black Brads, Grosgrain Ribbon, Black Library Clip

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Deb said...

oh these are gorgeous!!! Love the colours, very elegant. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh these are really pretty! Exactly what Debbie said. :)