Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wowzas!

I've made a lot of cards today already. It sounds like one of the local shops around here is willing to sell my cards for me so I'm trying to make sure I have cards for every occassion before I go to him to finalize the little details. So far I've done four today, two baby cards, one which won't be posted because the pink just does not want to show up well. But it is identical to the baby boy one, just in pink.
I should add that these cards look so much better in real life, I'm having some issues lately when taking the photos. For some reason the lighting is giving the cards a different look, go figure.

This first one is one of the two baby cards. It's almost identical to one I made a while back, but this time I made it your typical A2 size instead of the 5x5.

Recipe:
Stamps: Dollar Store Stamps, Nursery Neseccities
Paper: Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Kraft, DSP-Parisian Breeze
Ink: Baja Breeze
Other: Kraft Ribbon, Halfback pearls

This next one is made using some of the new in colors. I found some dsp in my stash that went okay with these colors. I used shimmery cardstock for the watercolored flowers. First I embossed them in black and then watercolored them. The shimmery pp adds such a pretty effect. I also used me new absolutely favorite sentiment stamp set, Teeny Tiny Wishes. I know it's a little pricey in the new Catalogue but with every occasion included you really won't need to buy another set to try and get all of your holidays covered.

Recipe:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, DSP- Bella Bleu
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Other: Soft Suede Ribbon

This is also another remake of a card I did a while back, but in an A2 instead of a
5x5. I love 5x5's but realistically I think it might be easier to try and stick to A2 sizes when trying to sell my cards.


Recipe:
Stamps: Light Unto my Path, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Basic Black, Kraft, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Hemp Twine, Black Brads

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: