Monday, July 27, 2009

Butterflies

What a fun summer it's been so far! So many fun things to do in the summer, camping, fairs, zoos, etc. Too much to do, too little time, lol.

One of my favorite things to do is to cook. I love finding that perfect recipe that you want to try over and over again. So my sister and I thought why not start a food blog. It'll be a blog where we share dinner ideas, and all other testing done in the kitchen. If you like food blogs, why not check ours out. You'll find the link on the left hand side called "Better Than Takeout".

Ok, on to the card. It's been a little difficult creating this summer, partly to the fact that my mind is on the move to our house (even though it's only across the street), and also partly to the fact that I'm really concentrating on getting my SU! business going over here. Hopefully once schools back on I'll get my mojo back.

Todays card is one that we made at our last stamp class, I had loads of fun with these ladies, can't wait for the next one. We use teh two step stamping technique and also used my bigshot and the texturz plates to give the card some more dimension.

Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Sage Shadow, DSP-To the Nines
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Always Artichoke
Other: Grosgrain ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Tina, I really love this card! Its a great demo card, incorporating just about everything in there! Big Shot, Butterfly Punch, Ribbon, Designer Paper etc!! Off to check out your food blog now!!