Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What a wonderful Day!

We just had a nice thunderstorm roll through, and I love thunderstorms! There's something so beautiful about them. It also makes for a great stamping day, well who am I kidding, any day is a good stamping day, lol.

Well I'm very excited to start offering classes in Mitchell. I love stamping with friends or soon to be friends so this is something I'm really looking forward to. I had a table at our flea market and was able to fill a class, it should be a lot of fun. If you live in the area and are interested in coming please give me a call.

Today's card is one that we'll probably make at the techniques class, it's called thh wax paper resist technique. Very easy and nice to do when you don't have any Designer paper in the color that you'd like. I did see this card on Splitcoaststampers so it's definitely not my original idea.

Stamps: Embrace Life, Kind & Caring Thoughts
Paper: Basic Black, Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla, Glossy White
Ink: Basic Black, Sage Shadow
Other: Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Crystal Effects (on the flower)

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

No comments: