Monday, October 26, 2009

Times Goes so Quickly!

I'm in high pressure mode right now. I've got two crafts shows coming up, one is a two day sale so in reality I've got 3 days of craft sales, and I've still got tons of crafts that I need to make. At about this time I usually ask myself, why did I do this? But once the dust settles I get a huge feeling of accomplishment and that's what makes it worth while.

For those of you that are in the Steinbach area, why not plan to stop by and check out my stuff! I'll also be offering a really good party incentive (wink wink) so if you've been thinking about having a Stampin' Up! party, come on down and receive a little extra for your effort! The first sale is at the Mennonite Heritage Museum on November 7, the second one is at the Clearspring mall on November 13+14.

On to my page, I made another page using Stampin' Up!'s new digital scrapbooking. (I have a card that I also need to load, now I just need to find it again, lol) I am really enjoying MDS, and not just for digital scrapbooking. It has so many applications. I think I'm most excited about making my own cookbook! I share a food blog with my sister and once I've taken pictures of all my family recipes I plan on making my very own hard cover cookbook, one that I can pass on to my children.

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

No comments: