Thursday, October 15, 2009

Winter's Coming

It's gradually been getting colder these past few weeks. In fact I can see a dusting of snow on all the roof tops. I think I better go for a walk before it starts to snow again.
Yesterday I was so excited to see my SU! order arrive. In this order I had my new SU! Digital Scrapbooking program! Wohoo. I installed it, really easy and started right away. Love this program! My first couple of pages are very simple, and honestly I kind of prefer simple scrapbooking, Which is kind of funny when you see my cards usually have so many layers.

Check back later today and I should have another card or two to post!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness these are just beautiful, I cannot wait to start playing with mine! What a beautiful color scheme you've done!

Allison said...

Wow! These are beautiful!