Thursday, January 14, 2010

My love overfloweth

I spent a good part of the day playing with my new stamps, punches, etc. And I didn't feel the least bit guilty, lol. Every once in a while you have to have a day where you do something that brings you happiness and forget about what you could be doing. Although it was nice that the housework was caught up because otherwise I can't help but feel a twinge of guilt when I have a stamping day.

Today's card looks a little busy but I saw this idea using the Scallop Envelope die with a bunch of hearts spilling out of it and I really wanted to try it. I did take away a piece of dsp and that helped to lose some of the chaos. I only wish the envelop was a little more visible, but the ribbon is on there now and I'm not removing it.

Very easy card, I used the new I Heart Hearts set and the matching punches. And of course, my new favorite, the Scallop Trim punch!

And here's a shot of the inside, I love finishing the inside. It helps to balance out the weight of the front and makes the card feel finished. Plus with all the new dsp and punches it's super quick and easy!

Stamps: I Heart Hearts, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, DSP-Sending Love
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Other: Chocolate Chip satin ribbon

Have a great weekend!
Tina

No comments: