Thursday, January 21, 2010

Winter is back

After a week of + degree weather you could almost feel spring in the air, but since it's only January we knew it would be short lived. Not that it's super cold now, but it's lightly snowing and we're definitely back in winter mode.

Today I'll be posting the other two cards that I experimented with for my Demo card swap. I ended up choosing the first one in this post, made with Rich Razzleberry.

Stamps: All Holidays
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Orchid Opulance, Whisper White, DSP-Cottage Wall
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Other: Rhinestoen brad


Stamps: All Holidays
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink: Old Olive
Other: Rhinestone brad, Grosgrain ribbon

Have a great day!
Tina

3 comments:

John said...

Wonderful cards! Seems like we have a common interest, lol! I also got the butterfly embosslit die, as well as the textured background! And, dont you just love that new paper stack? I haven't really had the time to experiment with mine, but your ideas are gorgeous =)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. I love the first one and the one in the post before. Just got this die and now I am itching to get in my craft room and use it! Thanks for the inspiration. You do awesome work!

Kristin Moore said...

This is beautiful! Love those butterflies and what you do with them!