Thursday, February 4, 2010

Crazy for Pink

I'm sure I'm not the only scrapper that goes through colour phases, right now I'm all about the pink. Perhaps it's because we did some Valentine's projects at my last class, or perhaps I'm just in a pink mood, lol. A friend came over today and we spent the morning making cards, my kind of morning! I think I'll continue that for the afternoon and see how many I can produce, have I ever mentioned that I am a slooooooow card maker. I over analyze every part of the card, some would there are meds for that, lol.

I saw this card made by the wonderfully talented Teneale Williams and thought it was so pretty. This is pretty much an exact case, same colours and same stamp set used. Very simple but pretty. The only thing I might yet is a little dazzling diamonds to the centers of the flowers.

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Upsy Daisy
Paper: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red
Other: Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: