Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hostess Gifts

We had our first Stampin' Up! club workshop last night and had a ton of fun. Who doesn't like to get out of the house and stamp with a group of friends! I can tell it's going to be a great 8 months getting to know everyone. One of the things I love to do for my hosts is to give them this cute basket as a special thank you for being the host that month. Plus it gives me an excuse to alter stuff, lol. I do still have one spot left so if you're in the Steinbach area and would like to join us, or would like more info, give me a shout at btdyck@gmail.com, you'll have a great time and build your stamping stash!

I used mostly retired papers for this particular gift, I still wish this stuff was current. LOVE that Baja Breeze paper!!

I won't list the supplies for this as most of it is retired. I will be making a few cards today so check back tonight or tomorrow for another post!

Have a great day!
Tina

No comments: