Friday, February 19, 2010

Zindorf wannabe

This was my first time attempting to make a Zindorf card, and wow! This was a lot of fun. I created the entire scene with my brayer and masking. The only stamp I used was the tree line from Lovely as a Tree. It's a lot easier than it looks and I'll definitely be trying one again!

Stamps: Lovely as a Tree
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Whisper White,
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue, Bordering Blue, Basic Grey, Basic Black
Other: Antique Brads

Have a great day!
Tina

4 comments:

Deb said...

This is gorgeous Tina, I love the colours you chose to brayer with.

EmilyB said...

fantastic job! just beautiful!

Joanne said...

Wow! I really like this card. How did you do the mirror image?

Tina said...

Hi Joanne. To get the mirror image you stamp the image first on the cardstock, then ink it up again and stamp it on a transparency sheet or even the image sheet from the stamp-a-ma-jig. Flip this over and rub it in where ever you want it. Hope that helps!