Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm back!

It turns out that I can get a weak Internet signal while we wait for ours to be connected, it's slow but better than nothing!

I made this card this afternoon while my daughter was having a play date. I finally got around to using my French Script background stamp. I have so many sets right now that I just haven't had the time to ink up yet but I'm hoping that I'll catch up soon.

I stamped the butterfly in basic black and than used my blender pens to colour the wings, unfortunately this stamp is retired.

Stamps: God's Beauty, French Script, (Sorry I don't remember where the leaves are from)
Paper: Kraft, Orchid Opulance, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulance
Other: White Satin Ribbon, Halfback Pearls,

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

No comments: