Monday, April 19, 2010

Sneak Peaks

What a beautiful spring day, I just can't believe how much like summer it already feels. The kids went to a friends house this afternoon and they actually played with a sprinkler on the trampoline! Love it, but I keep telling myself we could still get a snow storm so I want to enjoy it while I can!

I got my pre-order stuff from the new Summer mini and wowsas, some nice stuff in there! I particularly like the new embossing folder, it really changes how the paper looks and even feels.

On this card (which I cased from someone over at SCS) I used the Elements of Style stamp set which will be available in the new mini starting May 1st. Beautiful set. I stamped the main image on water colour paper, coloured it in and then carefully cut it out to mount on the middle piece. The background is made using another stamp from the Elements of Style set, I stamped it repeatedly and then ran it through the bigshot using the new embossing folder, Square Lattice. I was pleasantly surprised how it looked like dsp when it was finished.

Stamps: Elements of Style
Paper: Basic Black, Water Colour pp, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black, Rose Red
Other: Black Satin Ribbon

Have a great day!
Tina

No comments: