Thursday, April 22, 2010

What a Day

Ever have one of those days where you're just a grouch? You'd like to blame it on the kids but in reality you know that it's you. But as always a little cardmaking usually helps put you in better spirits, at least for a little while, lol.

When I saw this designer paper on the clearance rack I jumped at the chance, especially since it uses Pacific Point which is a returning In Colour that'll be available in July. To see the clearance rack click on the link on the left hand side of my blog, savings are huge!

I stamped the flowers from the Fifth Avenue Floral set on water colour pp and painted them with my aqua painters and ink pads.

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Apricot Appeal, DSP ? (Sorry I
forgot what it's called)
Ink: Pacific Point, Basic Black, Apricot Appeal
Other: Clear Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

No comments: