Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My attempt at vintage...

What a beautiful hot day it is today! The kids are outside playing on their "Slip n Slide" and their new water guns so that gave me some time to try a new card style today.

I've seen quite a bit of vintage cards lately and thought maybe it was time to try it as well. I used Soft Suede ink and sponged it on the both pieces, then stamped the images. To get the worn edges I just use the edge of my scissors and tear the paper in a few spots. I also added some of the new smooch spritz to the corners.

Stamps: Sense of Time, Elements of Style, En Francais
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Blush Blossom
Ink: Soft Suede, Blush Blossom, Mellow Moss
Other: Taffeta Ribbon, Halfback pearls

Have a great day!!
Tina

3 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell said...

Wow! This card is gorgeous! You did an amazing job with the vintage look. I love that you continued the vintage feel on the inside of your card.

Unknown said...

LOVE this! Just completely fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Great job for your first attempt!