Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Back to School

I must be sounding like a broken record, but it's raining again which means more time for stamping! Right now I don't mind the rain since I planted my garden and this means less watering for me, which is always a good thing!

Today's card is made with the First Day stamp set. I have three school age children so when I saw this set in the summer mini I knew I wanted it. Don't you just love that little bookworm!?

Stamps: First Day
Paper: Kraft, Real Red, Whisper White, DSP: Various packs
Ink: Basic Black, Night of Navy, Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue
Other: Black Brads, Library Clip, Real Red Corduroy Buttons

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

2 comments:

Allison said...

This is so cute! Now I want this set! Love the colours and layout!

StinkerbellSteph said...

Fabulous card!! Love the color contrast w/the great coloring!