Friday, August 13, 2010

Ooh La La

Hi everyone! I had such an accomplished day today, did the laundry, cleaned the basement, and still managed to make a few cards using the product out of the new Holiday Mini, you guys are going to LOVE it! It's full of beautiful Fall and Christmas stamp sets, gorgeous new accessories, and new Bigshot products too! Love the selection.

The card that I'm going to show you today is a very simple one but I like it. I even managed to use a button on it, I am seriously button challenged. I see so many great ways to use buttons on a card but when I make the attempt it just looks wrong. The designer paper that you see is one of the new holiday dsp that will be in the mini, very cute. The snowflake is also a new die for your bigshot, it's a long die with 8 different snowflakes, yes you read that right, 8 snowflakes! On this card I dabbed white shimmer paint over it to create a really nice effect.

Stamps: Bright Christmas, Tiny Tags
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Real Red, Baja Breeze, DSP-Candy Cane Christmas
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Button, Hemp Twine

Have a great day! Check back I should be posting more sneak peaks of the mini all weekend!!

Tina

2 comments:

Chris Smith said...

Hi Tina,

I love your work! When a couple of fellow dems were here earlier this week we used your card as a jumping of point to break in my new package of candy Cane DSP. I just subscribed to your blog via Google Reader so I won't miss a post.

Chris aka inkpad on SCS.

Unknown said...

Love this card! I enjoy using non-traditional colors aon holiday cards and this DSP is perfect. TFS.