Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Friday!

It's nice to have a day with nothing major on the agenda! Wohoo for quiet Fridays, well sort of, lol.

Here's a quick card I made last night, ok, it should have been a quick card but I usually ending up going back and forth for the longest time and changing things up multiple times. I dare you to admit that you do the same, lol.

Stamps: Unchartered Territory, Vintage Labels
Paper: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Watercolour, DSP-Elegant Soiree
Ink: Black, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Baja Breeze
Other: Hemp Twine, Brads

Have a great day!
Tina

2 comments:

Patti said...

Your efforts paid off. This is a lovely card and great color choice.

Donna Heber said...

Tina,

Beautiful lighthouse card! Ok, I admit I have yet to make a quick card ... lol.