Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thanksgiving Wishes

I should be cleaning my windows... but I'm not, lol. We've had such beautiful weather and I still haven't gotten out the ladder and washed all the summer dust off of them, maybe tomorrow. (yeah right! :D) Why clean windows when you can stamp!

Here's another card that we made at club, masculine cards can be so hard to make, I love all the ribbon, flowers and girly stuff and I don't know of a lot of men that would appreciate that. The truck was stamped with black StazOn ink and than coloured with various colours. Then we grabbed the colour spritzer tool and a brown marker and gave it a speckled look.

Stamps: Countryside, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Cajun Craze, Marina Mist, Watercolour, So Saffron
Ink: Black Ink, Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red, Always Aritchoke, So Saffron,
Other: Brads

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should really be cleaning my windows too but it's so much more fun making a card..... But I do love this card and will surely be making a few of these.