Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Still Here...

Sorry about the lack of posting, I guess you could say I took a small break, lol. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner with family yesterday and even managed to get a good game of cards in as well. It's nice to just take a break every now and then.

Here's a card that I've had on my computer for a while and just haven't gotten around to posting it. One of my favourite colours SU! now carries is Cherry Cobbler, it works so well for Christmas cards but also looks so pretty when you pair it with neutral colours. Love it!

Stamps: Occasional Quotes
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Grey, DSP-Love Letter
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Rhinestones, Seam Binding

Have a great day!
Tina

2 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Tina,

Stunning card. Love the red and black design.

Barbara said...

Tina, you really are one truly talented woman! Once again, you've created another beautiful card. : )