Friday, December 17, 2010

How Time Flies!

Some days I wish I had a machine where I could put life in slow motion! I remember growing up it seemed like forever for Christmas Day to arrive, now I blink and it's here with only half of my to do list completed.

I have found though, that some of my best Christmas's were when I had as little as possible on the agenda and just enjoyed the season. Snow sledding with the kids, Christmas movies, Christmas concerts. This year our kids will once again be getting their gifts from us early since we'll be visiting family over the holidays. So for us it seems even quicker, not that the kids are complaining, lol.

Here's a card that we made with my Club girls on Tuesday using the dryer sheet technique. So simple and pretty.


Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Basic Grey, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Grey
Other: Dazzling Diamonds, Dryer sheet, Satin Ribbon

Have a great day!
Tina

3 comments:

Deb said...

This is really pretty, I love the simplicity and elegance of this card!! :)

Donna Heber said...

Beautiful card Tina. I love all the sparkle!

Allison said...

Beautiful! Love the colour and sparkle! I'll have to give this technique a try!