Saturday, January 15, 2011

It must be Love

Well it appears that all illnesses have left our residence, yay!!!!!! Lol, the kids were back in school on Friday and life has resumed like it should.

Doesn't it sometimes seem like all we do is hop from one Holiday to another? We just finished Christmas, now we're thinking about Valentine's Day, Easter, etc. Lol, I think I said the same thing last year too.

But my mind was on Valentine's Day and I made this quick card. I paper pieced the little girl's dress and the rest is simple! I used the new embossing folder out of the Occasions Mini, very nice.


Stamps: Greeting Card Kids
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, DSP-Love Letter
Ink: Basic Black, Blush Blossom, Early Espresso, Gong Grey
Other: Rhinestones

Have a great weekend!
Tina

No comments: