Friday, February 25, 2011

Painting is like Childbirth

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Lol, ladies we can all relate to how childbirth can be. While you're in it, you're miserable, swearing you'll never do it again. But once you're done you already start dreaming of your next bundle of joy. Well that's how painting is for me, you swear you're done painting for a very long time, but it doesn't take long before you volunteer to paint claiming that it's actually kinda fun. Fun? Yeah, ok. Our contractor finished putting up all the trim and doors yesterday for the entire basement, so that meant we had to paint everything before the floor guys come (they're here right now, wohoo!). Only a few more days and it's done. DONE! I feel like I should shout that from a roof top, lol.

So my card today is a bit of a remake from one I did a while back using the Because I Care stamp set. I love using the Music Notes wheel to make my own music sheet dsp, so easy!


Stamps: Because I Care, Something to Celebrate
Paper: Basic Black, Kraft, Very Vanilla
Ink: Black, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Kiwi Kiss, Cameo Corral
Other: Ribbon, Black Brads

Have a great day!
Tina

2 comments:

Laurie Schmidlin said...

Oh my WORD, Tina! This is absolutely beautiful!! I just love that flower...and paired with the musical background it just sings! :-) Thanks for brightening my day!

Jean said...

just found your blog through SplitCoast and I love your creations!!