Thursday, March 17, 2011

Let the melting begin!

Oh how I love Spring, the air smells fresher, the grass starts to peek through and I start to dream of flowers! We woke up to a quiet foggy morning, love those days! As I was driving into town I couldn't help but notice how quiet and peaceful it is driving and you don't see more than a few hundred feet in front of you. I don't care for the extreme fog where driving becomes dangerous, but this was just the right amount! Plus it was nice to having nothing on the agenda but stamping.

I was feeling a colouring urge come on today so I headed to our LSS and bought this stamp image by Sarah Kay, so cute! She was coloured with my copics and the rest is pretty self explanatory.


Stamps: Sarah Kay
Paper: Kraft, SU! Whisper White, Baja Breeze, DSP-My Mind's Eye
Ink: Memento Black, Copics
Other: Pom-pom trim, Linen Thread, Button

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

No comments: