Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Break, Day 1

And it's a great one! I slept in this morning, but I won't tell you how late, lol. The kids were up early, they don't know yet to take advantage of their break! They've been playing like mad ever since they woke up and I'm in the room next door creating, finally!

I made this using a Flourishes stamp and coloured it in with my copics. For the ribbon I grabbed SU! white satin ribbon and coloured it with a copic marker, so easy and it dries very quickly. The only thing I noticed was that it made the ribbon quite stiff, although it actually made it almost easier to tie a nice bow.



A quick tip that I read on a message board a while back: If you need to pry two layers apart after you've glued them, use the Cricut spatula! I tried that today for the first time and couldn't believe how easy the layers separated, and it didn't wrinkle the paper at all!

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

1 comment:

Pami said...

This is just gorgeous Tina, love everything about it! Pami x