Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Easter treats

Hi everyone! My poor daughter is home sick today with a fever and I don't really know what else. Hopefully it will clear up soon for her, she was so miserable last night. But I do love it when she sneaks into our bed in the middle of the night, it happens so rarely so I cherish it when it does happen!

Today's project is one that I just had to re-create when I saw it originally made my Diane Zechman. Love the egg, although I think I made mine a little tight at the top. The oval "egg" and grass are both cut with the cricut and the smaller ovals are cut with Nestabilities. The image is from Stampavie, I just love that cute little chick!



Have a great day!,
Tina

3 comments:

Lionelsa said...

It's so sweet.

diane zechman said...

great basket! ;)

Jessica Y. said...

wow, the image is so adorable and the color combination seems so perfect for spring. What a beautiful project