Saturday, April 30, 2011

The life of a Procrastinator

Yup, I am a procrastinator. And that led to a wisdom tooth getting pulled at the beginning of the week and a root canal towards the end of the week. It would be easier to take care of issues as they arise, but nope, I wait until it HAS to be done, lol. I feel like I've had so much going on in my life these days, I haven't really been taking any "me" time. We sold our home and will be moving, My husband will already be busy with his new job so I'll essentially be packing by myself. Plus we'll probably be building our next home so that will mean we won't be settled until the end of the year if we're lucky!

But enough whining, I thought it was way past time to post another card. I originally saw this card on Papertrey's gallery and changed the colours to purples and used the flower from Fifth Avenue Floral. Super easy!



Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

2 comments:

Allison said...

So beautiful! Perfect colours for Easter!

Andrea said...

Hi, I love your card. The colours are my favourite.