Thursday, April 14, 2011

Rose Mania

We were so spoiled already with the warm weather, and now Mother Nature is reminding us that summer is not here yet, lol. I love Spring but that's because we usually see warming trend during, this week does not feel like a warming trend!

A while back one of the challenges was to make a trellis card, and I never had the time to partake in the fun. But today I unexpectedly had a little free time and I knew I wanted to make this. I love how easy it is to put a card together with the roses, so simple! At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to stamp a sentiment on the inside, but I kind of like it peeking through the trellis "window".



Stamps: Occasional Quotes
Paper: Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant
Ink: Black
Other: Prima Roses

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
Tina

3 comments:

Helen said...

very pretty!

Karen G said...

OMG.I just LOVE LOVE this card.COuld you tell me where you got the directions to make it?
Thanks so much for sharing!
Karen

Tina said...

Thanks ladies! Karen I don't know if there is a tutorial. It was a challenge over at Splitcoaststampers a few weeks ago.

All you do is cut out the oval, add thin strips of cardstock in one direction and then the other. Add flowers and you're done! I lightly glued the front panel to the card base and then ran it through my bigshot, that way both pieces are centered. Hope that helps!