Friday, July 15, 2011

Yay! I'm back!!

Yay, it’s nice to be somewhat back to the world again! Our move was successful, we’re having a blast camping right now and our home building plans are slowly coming along. I know it’ll be a while before it’s finished but I’m so excited to pick all our colours and fill it with new furniture!

My internet connection is a bit of a pain right now but I have been stamping in my free time and plan on posting regularly from this point. That’s what I say now, you can hold me to it, lol.

I have one card to share today using a stamp from the Pure Innocence line, so cute! I coloured her with my copics and paper pieced her shirt and purse. Faux stitching around the edges and the rest is easy peasy!



Thanks for stopping by, check back again tomorrow for another project!
Tina

1 comment:

Diane said...

Glad to see you have not disappeared off the face of the earth. Look forward to seeing more posts!